Copr comes in several pieces. You can browse the source here:
- The source for Copr itself: https://pagure.io/copr/copr
Working with the code¶
- How to install How to Install - Copr is intended as service. You most likely do not want to set up your own instance. But if you really want to, Copr set up is documented here.
- Contribute How to Contribute - Do you want to help us? Start here.
- Git Guide Git Guide – how to work with Git, the source control of choice for Copr
- Patch process – how to go about creating a new patch and submitting it to the mailing list
- Building package – how to build Copr itself
- How to release Copr – how to release Copr
- Database schema
- Documentation of python code - most up-to-date documentation are in copr-frontend-doc and copr-backend-doc packages.